Sunday 16 July 2017

300 h in thigh cuffs: day 3 done

Today was a little less good than yesterday. And the weather is horribly hot.

  • Hygiene: : still no problems.
  • Pain: : pain is still at the same places, and a little weaker.
  • Comfort: : I still use a lot of oil. The comfort is still acceptable.
  • Noise: : nothing new.
  • Technical problems: : a part of the silicon of my bra (where I had pain, near the left armpit) was cut. I managed to add red tape there without unlocking.
  • Moving: : I have the same problems to move.
Sorry for the short report. The weather and this challenge are using all my strength. But I want to go on, and finish the remaining 220 h.

Something I really miss wearing: swimsuits and underwear:

1 comment:

  1. I do not know who will have despised you, but I for what little I read of your blog and I follow you, you are not weak at all, you are strong and brave. I encourage and patiently know that you will achieve it. Patience with the heat and care with the friction.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.