Wednesday 19 July 2017

300 h in thigh cuffs: day 6 done

Let's start by shouting something:
HALF!!!!!!!
I have done more than the half! and it was really, really hard.

My wound

I will be straight: I thought my wound was becoming better. But I don't know why, it suddently worsened (watch picture below). Moving the thigh cuffs higher was compulsory. Now they don't touch the wound anymore.
A guy who is used to seeing girls in chastity belts told me this wound is due to hot weather and sweat. And indeed, I sweated a lot. The wound is where the oil was the hardest to put on.

Thigh cuffs higher

I have done it since you asked me. And this evolution of the challenge will cause interesting efffects. You can see on the pictures: thigh cuffs were put bigger on my thighs, and the chains have been shortened.
The effects seem to be interesting. I will develop later.

Marks checking

Because of the awfully hot weather, I allowed myself to have a checking break: it was fully shot, and I showed my marks on the camera.
Finally, this break was not useful: marks are usual on waist and chest. But safety 1st, I don't want to have more wounds. I hope you will not break up with me since I didn't ask you for this marks checking (LOL) =^.^=

Changing the armor?

NO. For now, you are not very for this change. So I will keep my My-Steel stuff.
There will be many opportunities for me to wear the old armor =^.^=

My feelings

I slept a lot today, but I am feeling good. I have done a lot, and I am happy to have a wound.
I must be clear about this sentence: I hate injuring myself! I don't encourage anyone to injure anyone (including himself/herself)! but I sometimes get accidental injuries during my challenges or shoots. If I am accidentally injured, I am saying "I have done my best". And warriors are not afraid to get wounds =^.^=
Well, you are still many many fans to support me, and I really like =^.^=
Let's go to the 25th July with the news settings!


Locking the thigh cuffs higher.

Thigh cuffs ready! (I voluntarily shortened too much the chains, so I can't be fully stood up)

My wound worsened. It looks like a burn, but it is harmless.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you incredible chastity warrior. What have you done to yourself. How can you possibly last the remainder of the time with the chains to the thigh bands so short! Will you remain like that since that is how you locked the chains on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get red marks like that. worse in hot weather. I suggest that you take a salt bath. may need to do that couple times a day for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.