Monday 17 July 2017

300 h in thigh cuffs: day 4: technical problem

I will go straight to the goal: there are big ups and big downs.


Today brings bad news: I discovered a serious damage in the silicon. Since it was quite close to the pussy, and since I had to use glues which are dangerous for my skin, I had to break the sealed envelop to pick the keys.
Repairing the silicon was done with strict rules:
  • The repairing was shot without any breaks, from opening the old envelop to sealing a new one.
  • The new envelop is different (the old one was signed with a purple felt-tip, whereas the new envelop is writtn in blue).
  • The main shield (where the silicon was cut) was the only part taken out of my body. The rear and waist parts of the belt were kept on my skin. Thigh cuffs, bra and collar were also kept on me.
  • My housemate was shooting and supervising me (I wasn't allowed to have any pleasure).
  • I didn't clean anything (to keep the same hygiene conditions).
  • To avoid injuries from the glues (which are irritating for the skin, and even more for the pussy), I checked the glues were dry and didn't leak.
In the case my belt would have taken too much time to be repaired, and this is the new rule of this challenge, I would have been allowed to wear my old belt. But it wasn't needed for this time (and I hate this old belt).
Well, the My-Steel belt is repaired and back on my body (and my housemate was given back the keys).


I think my My-Steel belt is doing its last challenge. The problem is: which belt should I get if you want me to do more than 30 continuous days?
Anyway. For its last challenge, I want to give my My-Steel belt a great victory. So I don't give up yet!


If you have questions about this short unlocking or whatever, pelase leave a comment, I will answer =^.^=


A big hole on the right part of the main shield.
Without glue, it could have grown more, and my belt may have become unable to use.


Putting and wiping glue (I had to wear my glasses to see clearly).


The shield is repaired, I am checking the glue for the last time.
By the way: you can see the slot dug around my vulva, and the last "R" of my logo hides this. LOL


Back in the belt, the challenge continues.

2 comments:

  1. Patience, except for this little incident and with everything in order, you are still strong and you will get it. From Spain I give you my encouragement and there is less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your commitment, dedication, and determination not to give in to problems, you truly are a unique and amazing person Wendy, as well as gorgeous and intelligent! ;-) <3

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.